Friday, November 16, 2018

One Man's Garbage...


In one of his whimpering appeals on the show, Frank pleads, "I ask for so little, and I give so much."  Ever feel the same way, though you don't plead it as only Liver Lips could? 
Recently, a colleague made a co-operative gesture on my behalf.  I immediately thought of the episode in which Frank uses the above rationalizing phrase.
Twofer:
I inevitably end up taking out the garbage.  Each Monday night, I'm reminded of that Season Four episode in which Frank is proud to be given the odiously odiferous task of dealing with the 4077's garbage.  Proud to have been given the title 'garbage officer', he even organizes a garbage auction for the business-minded indigenous people.  Hawkeye buys the garbage and dumps it on the Jeep of a detestable officer, using a helicopter sling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hurry up and leave a comment. We got wounded out here.